Piles of Meat Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the whacky fuckers of POM have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The one who marked Yurine...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clisp

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-27

The one who marked Yurine... Empty
PostSubject: The one who marked Yurine...   The one who marked Yurine... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:50 pm

I'm pretty sure it was Botta. He mentioned in the AoD chatbox how he felt like messing around in Yurine. I might do something to him with my admin powers for revenge...
Back to top Go down
aussie-rule

aussie-rule

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The one who marked Yurine...   The one who marked Yurine... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:43 pm

that bastard, we only had 2 topics and now we are down to 1 with only 3 members Sad i still want to get a 500 post topic in yurine
Back to top Go down
Repkid

Repkid

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: The one who marked Yurine...   The one who marked Yurine... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:34 pm

I think we can make that happen. We need an adventure!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lord_coinage
aussie-rule

aussie-rule

PostSubject: Re: The one who marked Yurine...   The one who marked Yurine... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:56 am

we need BAS back Sad then a 500 topic would be easy
Back to top Go down
Clisp

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: The one who marked Yurine...   The one who marked Yurine... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:28 am

We may have to leave Yurine as Botta is showing no intention of leaving it alone and I'd really rather not have to ban him...
Back to top Go down
aussie-rule

aussie-rule

PostSubject: Re: The one who marked Yurine...   The one who marked Yurine... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:56 am

idk why you care, he is an asshole, i mean he has proved that point by coming back just to mark us, idk, i think you should just tell him to fuck off or you will ban him, maybe make a topic in Yurine yourself, i don't think he would get your posts modded, i mean you can ban him from the AoD site. idk, just a sugestion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one who marked Yurine...   The one who marked Yurine... Empty

Back to top Go down

The one who marked Yurine...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Piles of Meat Homepage :: POM :: POM-pire-
Jump to: