Piles of Meat Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the whacky fuckers of POM have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments?

Go down 
+2
aussie-rule
uttrspazz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
uttrspazz

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-28

What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments? Empty
PostSubject: What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments?   What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:07 pm

Simple really, name some of your favorite moments in your gaming history.
Back to top Go down
uttrspazz

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments?   What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:13 pm

One of mine is fighting with my brother over who would get the spread gun in Contra.
Alas, I would almost always have to settle for the lazer instead.
Back to top Go down
aussie-rule

aussie-rule

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments?   What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:48 pm

for me it would have to be the incredible amount of time i spent playing conkers bad fur day with my cousin, we would stay up all night playing war and go to bed at 7am so our parants didn't find out. It was the most fun i ever had playing with a friend in any game.

another great moment would have to be making a drinking game out of super smash brothers, we (my cousin and i) went through a bottle of jim beam in less than 10 minutes Razz
Back to top Go down
Repkid

Repkid

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments?   What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:51 pm

The ending of MGS3. I actually saluted.
And when I went to laser tag one time, and they had Xboxes set up on a LAN with Halo 2. There was this kid going on about how he was going to kick everybody's ass, and I just kept on killing him, it was so hilarious. He was getting really pissed. Then he realised the 'arsehole', as he kept on calling me, was sitting right next to him. He said "Do you play Halo a lot?" and I said "Nope. Not at all.". The look on his face. Priceless.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lord_coinage
uttrspazz

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments?   What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:26 am

Another one for me would be, all the boss fights in god of war. I was never able to beat Ares on god mode, cuz the last stage he just had to hit you once and you were toast. That and the first time I played Banjo Kazooie. That game was a blast, they need to make more great platformers like back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Insane-Rob

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments?   What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:10 am

*hugs warhawk* too many moments to explain
Back to top Go down
bobstar89

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments?   What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:01 pm

A moment for me would be spending half of a school year finishing FFX. I just love that game, it helped me through so much heartache
Back to top Go down
Clisp

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments?   What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:54 pm

Crash Team Racing parties. Those were the days...
Back to top Go down
Repkid

Repkid

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments?   What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:05 pm

bobstar89 wrote:
A moment for me would be spending half of a school year finishing FFX. I just love that game, it helped me through so much heartache

Oh yeah, another one. My mate and I were just totally addicted to FFX, and my class had this thing where if everybody aced a spelling test, we all got ice cream. Well, my mate got one wrong, and when I looked over to see what it was....

Sphere. Bloody sphere.
Back to top Go down
Repkid

Repkid

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments?   What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:06 am

You guys were playing hide and seek? When? And why wasn't I invited?
*pulls out knife*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments?   What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite/greatest gaming moments?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Piles of Meat Homepage :: Off Topic :: Gaming / Games / Kittens-
Jump to: