Piles of Meat Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the whacky fuckers of POM have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Repkid

Repkid

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? Empty
PostSubject: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 am

I got an assignment for Photography, and I have to design a webpage. Not publish, just design. I couldn't think of anything, then I thought "POM...awesome.". I'll probably have Zar's intro from the Delta: This Is PoM topic on the Warhawk forum, and a little bio on each POMMER.

Do I have your permission to write about you guys, and maybe put some photos there as well? I can get one of Zar, and i'll just use a lolcat for Pudopist.

Pretty please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lord_coinage
aussie-rule

aussie-rule

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:04 am

lol, this is the best idea ever, it's like pom has finally earned the right to become a documentary Razz well, i have no problem with it, what do you want/need? im sure i can help Smile
Back to top Go down
Repkid

Repkid

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:24 am

Well, a picture of you would be good. Not to sound gay here, but it'd be good if you could take a naked one, then pixelate it with photoshop or something...you know...because you're always naked. Or just stick a black 'censored' block over your junk.

Lol...I just thought of Borat when they're fighting in the hotel, and his censor thingy is massively long.
Back to top Go down
aussie-rule

aussie-rule

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:11 am

i erm... i don't know how to feel, i have never had a 15 year old male ask me for naked pictures on the internet before... erm... i think im going to have to decline... im... uhh... look i will post a picture or whatever but it will be with clothes on... i erm... hope thats good enough...

*calls 1800-BAD-TOUCH*
Back to top Go down
Repkid

Repkid

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:24 am

LMAO. I don't want a naked picture of you because it's you, Aussie. Not in that way, anyway. I want a naked picture because i'm trying to use pictures that have something to do with each character's quirk. For example, Pud's picture is a lolcat. But I figured it'd freak you out, so a clothed one is great too.

(aw, shit. I can't get the mental picture to go away now. *types in redtube* Ahhhh...)
Back to top Go down
aussie-rule

aussie-rule

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:11 am

lol, me naked would be so sexy you would turn gay and then orgasm so hard your testicles would explode, believe me i saw myself in a mirror once when i got out of the shower... now i can't have kids >_>

moving on... i will post a pic asap, but that will probably be this weekend cus 1 im pretty busy and 2 i don't have a camera on me at the moment Smile
Back to top Go down
Repkid

Repkid

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:08 pm

aussie-rule wrote:
lol, me naked would be so sexy you would turn gay and then orgasm so hard your testicles would explode, believe me i saw myself in a mirror once when i got out of the shower... now i can't have kids >_>

ROFL. Alright.
Back to top Go down
aussie-rule

aussie-rule

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:48 pm

i don't know how to load pics on this site, can someone tell me so i can upload one? i have some good pics on my PC at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Repkid

Repkid

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:25 pm

Go to www.photobucket.com, and create an account. Then, go into your album and click 'upload photos' then just choose the ones you want (hold CTRL+click to select multiple). It'll upload them, then when you hover your mouse over the pictures, it'll bring up some links. Highlight the one next to 'direct link' and copy then paste it into a post. And if you wanna be really fancy, go [ url ] this is my image link [ /url ] (without the spaces), and that'll put the picture into your post.
Back to top Go down
aussie-rule

aussie-rule

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:59 pm

i did not understand that at all, tell you what, someone else can upload a pic of me, just add me on msn (aussie-rule@hotmail.com) and i will send you a pic to upload... yes i really am that lazy >_>
Back to top Go down
Clisp

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:41 am

I went ahead and did them for you since I still have them on my laptop. Just tell me if you're happy for me to post them aussie.
Back to top Go down
Clisp

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:18 pm

There we go:

Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? Kevinedit2

Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? Kevinedit3
Back to top Go down
aussie-rule

aussie-rule

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:24 pm

anyone else a little disturbed that clisp has pictures of me saved on his PC?... no? ok just checking >_>
Back to top Go down
Clisp

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:31 pm

You sent me them! I just never bothered to delete them...
Back to top Go down
Repkid

Repkid

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:26 pm

Lol, Thanks clisp.
*runs off to Aussie shrine*

Oh yeah, can I get one of you, Clisp? And you're american, right?
Back to top Go down
Clisp

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:32 pm

No I'm British you pleb! And I'll take a pic soon.
Back to top Go down
Repkid

Repkid

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:46 am

I didn't know. On the internet, everybody's American unless proven otherwise. And don't call me a pleb, you smarmy git!
Wink
Back to top Go down
aussie-rule

aussie-rule

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:37 am

no clue what you guys are saying.... FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! *gets popcorn*
Back to top Go down
Repkid

Repkid

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:52 pm

*steals popcorn and runs away*
Back to top Go down
aussie-rule

aussie-rule

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:49 pm

*cries in corner and cut's self* that popcorn was the only thing i had to live for!
Back to top Go down
Repkid

Repkid

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:44 am

*gobbles up popcorn happily*
Back to top Go down
Repkid

Repkid

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:41 am

Hey what's that site with all the POM stories on it? When I get some time, i'm gonna add those to the site. It's gonna be a bloody big job reformatting and spellchecking them all...
Back to top Go down
Clisp

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:27 am

Aren't they on the AUoD site?
Back to top Go down
Repkid

Repkid

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Oh yeah. Well, i'll do it when I get home.

After I do my science homework, which is due tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Clisp

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Homework should never get in the way of POM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?   Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey POM, can I do my photography assignment on you guys?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Piles of Meat Homepage :: Off Topic :: Gaming / Games / Kittens-
Jump to: